Are you passionate about supporting and helping pupils’ through their academic journeys? If you are, this is an opportunity to join a new leader in Education and Enrichment Support in Liverpool.
We offer one-on-one or group tutoring (no more than 6 pupils) for secondary school students in preparation for their GCSE or A-Level exams across Liverpool and surrounding areas.
- Tutoring will be provided at home, our tutoring centers or at a preferred public location such as local library.
- Tutoring positions are part time roles and hours of work may vary from 2 hours to 28 hours per week.
- On average tutoring hours occurs between 3:30pm – 9pm weekdays and 9am – 6pm weekends.
- Tutors will be allocated to the same student or group every week with a consistent timetable.
Tutors will be involved in the following:
- Planning, preparing and delivering course materials according to the syllabus for assigned student or group.
- Advice and support to students as part of tutoring duties including providing advice on progression in their subject.
- Monitor and evaluate taught subjects and to provide feedback to the relevant subject administrator as requested, thus taking responsibility for the quality of teaching.
We carefully select candidates to ensure that they don’t only have the right expertise to teach but are able to go the extra mile for our students. Candidates who are pursuing an undergraduate degree or a graduate degree such as a Masters degree or a PhD and are looking for a fulfilling part time job are welcome as well as qualified teachers or graduates with an in-depth and substantial experience in any of our taught subjects.
- An experience of teaching / tutoring
- A highly motivated and an enthusiastic attitude.
- Familiarity with the GCSE / A-level curriculum in taught subject
- A reliable and punctual attitude
- A passion for education and a desire to make a positive impact in the community.
NB: AN ENHANCED DBS CHECKS WILL BE CARRIED OUT UPON SUCCESSFUL REFERENCE COMPLETION.